Monday, June 6, 2011

06/05 Shopping trip

So yesterday I went shopping just because I found some really good deals! My first trip was to Harris Teeter and I got out spending just 2.40! Here's what I bought!
  • 4 Phildephia Creme Cheese Cooking Cream (they were on sale for 2.99/1 and BOGO) I used 4 one dollar off coupons
  • 1 Schick Intuition Razor (10.99) I had a coupon for 10.99 off a razor or refill
  • 1 Oscar Mayer Lunch Meat I had a free coupon 
  • OreIda sweet potato fries I had a free coupon
  • 4 Compleats they were on sale for 1.69 and I had 4 .75cent coupons that doubled making them .19cents a piece.
Walmart trip retailed at 95.00 got out spending 7.00.
So I basically paid for my pack of diet dr. pepper
So here's what I got and how I did it. My cashier was AWESOME!! For all of my coupons that were 'free' coupons and stated an 'up to' amount she gave me the full 'up to' amount. I.E. I had a coupon for a drano cleaner that was 'up to' 6.75 and I bought a bottle that was 3.95 so I got 2.80 in overage. 
Now I don't know if that's a new thing walmart is doing or not but it's the first time it's ever happened and it was amazing!!!!
So here's what I got
24 pk of diet dr. pepper
Little Swimmers Sunscreen
Easy Up Diapers
5 Black Fly Fly tape (gave me 2.00 in overage)
2 Magicloths (cars washcloths)
Bubble bath 
Scrubbing bubbles (gave me 3.00 in overage)
Drano cleaner (gave me 2.80 in overage)
Schick intuition razor refills (gave me 2.00 in overage)


No comments:

Post a Comment