Wednesday, April 20, 2011

4/21 trip! Planned and ready to go!

I am determined to create my own stockpile! lol! I want to hoard things like the extreme couponers do! No really I'm just joking! Anyway, I have a couple of stores I am hitting tomorrow! I have my Walgreens (yes again, its like a everyday run now, they know my name lol) Walmart, CVS, and Victoria Secret!
There are some awesome coupons going on right now! If you go and like lysols facebook page you can print twice a 1.50/1 Lysol item! Which when you bring to walmart you can get two tubes of disinfecting wipes for $1.25! Nice deal!!! So that's my plan is stocking up on those!
Then I'm going to hit my CVS because there is an amazing coupon for $2.00/2 Reach toothbrushes! And @ CVS the toothbrushes are regularly 1.00/1 so I have 3 coupons and I will be getting 6 free toothbrushes tomorrow!!! I have vistors quite often that always forget their toothbrush!
Then also @ Walgreens they have Aquafresh training toothpaste on sale for 99cents w/the instore coupon! So if you go onto the aquafresh website you can print off a .75 coupon!! I got one today and I will get one tomorrow as well!!
Hope this sparks the shopping mode in everyones minds! Happy shopping!!! I'll post tomorrow how it went! And my mommy and sis will be here!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment