Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Shopping Trip 4/5

So I went shopping today!! I'm super excited because I just started couponing and I'm getting good at it. Today I went two stores and totaling out at 4.00 total! But wait let me tell you what I got! At Walgreens I got a Acc-check Aviva Glucose meter (14.99 which you pay for and get a 15.00 mail in rebate @ walgreens PLUS $5 register rewards). Which the $5.00 paid for BOGO Disney Stickers (easter promo), Crayola on the go color wonder (1.50 with a 1.00 off coupon) a small chocolate milk, and coke!!!! Now for target I went to target looking for a birthday gift (laugh and learn puppy to be exact) which I have coupons for to make it $5.00. But anyway they were out of it, so I got some candy for the easter baskets! So I got 4 bags of the skittles mixup things (yellow bag) for FREE!! And 2 m&m eggs which were 99 cents a piece on sale then I had a $2/2 coupon which also made them FREE!!! So I'm super excited about my free shopping trip today that I had to write and share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment